Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday # 14

 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine. The goal is to spotlight upcoming books that I am super excited for.

I am waiting for Options by Abbi Glines.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15776693-options

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15776693-options

Expected Publication: December 5, 2013

 
Two paths.
Two completely different roads.
Each one standing before me.
Each one holding a different destiny.

In life you're just supposed to choose one path.
In life you're not given the chance at choosing one specific future.

Until now.
Until me.

Why am I different? I don't know. But I'm going to see those roads and walk down each one. When it's over I'll know which one to choose because I'll know my - options.
 

 
This book sounds really interesting and Abbi Glines knows how to write a good book. December is not too far away thankfully.

What book are you waiting for?


 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds good, thanks for sharing.

    My WoW
    Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete