Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #45


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine. The goal is to spotlight upcoming books that I am super excited for.

This week I am waiting on Arrow’s Hell (Wind Dragons #2) by Chantal Fernando.




Publication: June 16, 2015

Publisher: Gallery Books


Being the younger sister of a Wind Dragons MC member isn’t as great as you’d think it would be.
I can’t escape the details of my brother’s exploits.
No one tells me anything.
Men who know who I am tend to stay away from me.
And worst of all:
The members of the MC are off-limits.
When Arrow catches my eye, I make it my mission to make him happy again.
When I fall head over heels in love with him, I just hope he will be there to catch me.
And that my brother doesn’t kill him.


After reading Dragon’s Lair (Wind Dragons #1) last year, I fell in love with these bad boy bikers. I cannot wait for Arrow’s story to be told. The summer cannot get here fast enough!


What are you looking forward to this week???




No comments:

Post a Comment