Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday # 16

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine. The goal is to spotlight upcoming books that I am super excited for.
This week I am anxiously waiting for Trust Me, I’m Lying by Mary Elizabeth Summer.
 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17341550-trust-me-i-m-lying
 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17341550-trust-me-i-m-lying

Expected Publication: October 14, 2014
Publisher: Delacorte Press
 
 
Julep Dupree is good at telling lies. She has to be if she wants to stay at St. Agatha’s, the swanky private school where she runs petty scams that earn her tuition money. Luckily, deception is just part of the family business.
But when Julep comes home to a ransacked apartment and her con artist father missing, things get serious fast. Tyler Richland, a senior with a hotness factor approaching solar levels, offers his help, and suddenly Julep’s life gets even messier. She has to follow a trail of clues through a maze of creepy stalkers, hit attempts, and family secrets. Julep is in way over her head . . . but that’s not going to stop her from using every trick in the book to find her dad before his mark finds her. Because that would be criminal.
 
This one sounds like it would be loads of fun to read. It sort of reminds me of Heist Society by Ally Carter, which I loved.  
What book are you waiting for this week?

12 comments:

  1. I love! Heist Society too! Action and cons! Fun!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like an interesting read. Great pick!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love books that involve cons and con-artists. Awesome pick :)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man I want to read this one so bad. I can't wait for it to come out! Good pick!

    Denise @ Dandelionn Wine Book BlogMy WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, I actually haven't heard of this one yet, but wow! It sounds like an awesome read! Can't wait to get my hands on it!! New follower via gfc :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow and for checking out my WoW Becca.

      Delete