Monday, November 26, 2012

Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For 2013


During this round of Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish blog, I will be listing my list of the top ten books I cannot wait to read for 2013. In just a little over a month the New Year will be upon us, but the release dates of these books still seem to far away! Here is what I am looking forward to reading next year.
(P.s. If you click on the covers it will take you to the book synopsis on Goodreads)
                
1. 
                                 Expected Release Date: February 12, 2013
This cover is just gorgeous. As if that wasn't enough to pique my interest, add the fact that it is a fantasy book with romance in the mix and I was sold. 



2.
                                   Expected Release Date: February 13, 2013
I love historical fiction. This one is set in New Orleans in the 1950’s following the daughter of a prostitute. Sounds like a story worth reading to me. 

3.
                                  Expected Release Date: March 12, 2013
A re-telling of a fairy-tale  About Bluebeard? Well count me in! I hope this one lives up to the hype because I am dying to get my little hands on this one. 

4.
                                    Expected Release Date: March 26, 2013
This book looks like a super cute fun read. Ever since I saw the cover I wanted to read it. 

5.
Expected Release Date: April 4, 2013
The cover first caught my attention with this book, then the synopsis; a seventeen year old girl who seemingly lives a great life, but struggles to find her way in New York during the 1980’s. Sounds like a moving novel. 


6.
   Expected Release Date: April 16, 2013
I loved “Beautiful Disaster,” so wanting to read this book was a no-brainer for me. I love Travis!!


7.
   Expected Release Date: June 11, 2013
After the cliffhanger in the first book,” If I Were You” I just have to find out what is going to happen next. I’m sad this book won’t be releasing soon, but hopefully it will be even better than I originally hoped. 

8.
       The Sequel to the Raven Boys (Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater 
Expected Release Date: September 2013
Because I loved “The Raven Boys” so much and cannot wait a moment longer for the sequel!

9.
                            Scare Crow (Crow’s Row #2) by Julie Hockley
                                                        Expected publication in 2013
I really enjoyed “Crow’s Row” and after the way it ended “Scare Crow” cannot be released any faster for me. I am dying to find out what happens next with Emily and Cameron.


10.
                          Turning Point (Kathleen Turner #3) – by Tiffany A. Snow 
                                            Expected Release Date: April 2013                   
I just finished the first book in this series, about the start the second, and I know I am not going to wish the third book was out already. I love a good Thriller/Suspense with  a little romance thrown in. I cannot get enough Kathleen, Kade, and Blane!



Okay so that is my short list. What are you guys excited to read in the upcoming year? Drop me a comment and let me know! Happy Reading/Waiting J          

27 comments:

  1. LOVED The Raven Boys! I can't wait for the next one either!...sadly, it didn't make my top ten cut though...so happy to see it on yours though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh strands of bronze and gold looks awesome. i need to add that one on my list for sure! thanks for stopping by my TTT ! - Katie @ INkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem Katie, thanks for doing the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Going Vintage' looks so good! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/top-ten-most-anticipated-books-for-2013/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover for The Gathering Dark looks gorgeous! Am definitely curious about it, thanks for sharing this list =)

    Here's the 10 books I'm looking forward to next year =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just about died when I saw The Gathering Dark cover! Thanks for checking out my list Li :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going Vintage looks adorable and White Lines is definitely one I'll be reading :)

    Thanks for stopping by My TTT ...your blog is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are so many books on this list that I want to read like the sequel to The Raven Boys. Hope you enjoy them all when you get to them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are so many books on this list that I want to read like the sequel to The Raven Boys. Hope you enjoy them all when you get to them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Going Vintage looks absolutely adorable! Fab list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't heard of most of these but I NEED to read the Raven Boys and Beautiful Disaster! Going Vintage looks really good too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cannot wait for the sequel to the Raven Boys Tanya..Hopefully Sept will get here quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by my blog Amber & Lilly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. If you read The Raven Boys and BD Judith I hope you enjoy them. I thought they were really good.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hadn't heard of The Gathering Dark before, but man does it sound good! I'll definitely have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for stopping by Alexa. If you read it I hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm super excited for the follow-up to The Raven Boys too! Maggie Stiefvater is amazing. :)
    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know what you mean Bonnie. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice list! I haven't read any of these, but I've definitely heard of some of them. Thanks for stopping by!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  20. Going Vintage sounds like such a fun read!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi!
    Going Vintage sounds super cute, I've added it to my list! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete