Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday # 12

 
 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine. The goal is to spotlight upcoming books that I am super excited for.
I am waiting for Out of Turn (Kathleen Turner #4) by Tiffany Snow

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17313935-out-of-turn

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17313935-out-of-turn

Expected Publication: December 17, 2013
 
 
 
 
A dangerous criminal from Kathleen’s past has returned…and his sights are set on revenge.
High-powered playboy attorney Blane Kirk is determined to keep Kathleen safe…whether she likes it or not.

Kade Dennon, cyber-hacker and assassin-for-hire, is a target for ruthless men who’ll do anything for power. And they’re out to stop Kade. Permanently.

In OUT OF TURN Kathleen is caught between two warring brothers, and the consequences could prove fatal.
 
 
If you have been following my blog then you know that I am a huge fan of this series. If not, well now you know.
The one thing I hate when reading a series is the wait in between each book release. Sometimes it feels like pure torture!! I have been waiting not so patiently since February for this book release.
Luckily December isn’t too far off, but it is still a pretty good wait.  This is one of my favorite adult romantic suspense series that I have read to date.  I cannot wait for this one to be released!
What are you waiting for this week??

4 comments:

  1. I hate waiting between books in a series too. As soon as you've read one, you have to wait another year to get the next one. Uggg.
    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting on a book in a series is the WORST! Clearly, I always forget this because I tend to get into books in a series.. But I am too impatient to wait for them all to come out! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I may have to begin a book series after all of the books are out. LOL.

    ReplyDelete