Monday, June 17, 2013

Mini Book Review: Rebecca’s Lost Journals, Vol. 4: My Master by Lisa Renee Jones



Publication: May 20, 2013
Publisher: Simon and Schuster

Synopsis:
In part four of Rebecca’s Lost Journals, My Master, it’s Rebecca turn to claim control and set the limits in her relationship.

This is the fourth novella that continues to focus on Rebecca’s journey with her new Master.  The more time Rebecca spends with her Master, the deeper she begins to sink into His world and the more she loses of herself. She was once an independent young woman determined to get the most out of life no matter how hard she had to work. Now she is getting more dependent on her Master.
Lisa R. Jones does a good job at creating a story where the reading cares about Rebecca and wants to find out what happened to her. The main thing that I like about these novellas is that they give a greater insight into Rebecca and her thought process. I thought that if I read these novellas I would be completely satisfied and know everything that happened to Rebecca, but that didn’t happened. After finishing this volume I was left eagerly wanting more…

Rating: 4½ out of 5.
**I received this novella on behalf of the Author in exchange for nothing except my honest opinion.**
BUY:

**F.Y.I: If you still have yet to read Lisa Renee Jones first book in the Inside Out Trilogy If I Were You then now is your chance to buy it on sale for 3.99!**
Buy: If I Were You:


Blog: http://lifeasabookaddict.blogspot.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheLifeTimesOfABookAddict
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BookAddict4Life 

No comments:

Post a Comment