Monday, January 7, 2019

TOP TEN MOST ANTICIPATED BOOK RELEASES FOR THE FIRST HALF OF 2019!




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly Meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week’s meme is: Most Anticipated Book Releases for the First Half of 2019!

I feel like there are so many awesome sounding books coming out this year; more so than 2018 IMO. It was hard to pick and choose which books I am looking forward to the most, but I think I did it. Take a look at let me know what you think!

P.S. Clicking the book covers will take you to Goodreads.





                 
 The Winter of the Witch by Katherine Arden – Releases January 8, 2019.

Yeah, I know this book releases in just a few hours, but I am still looking forward to it. I didn’t like the second book as much as I did the first one, but I am excited to see where Vasya ends up on her journey.




As Long as We Both Shall Live by JoAnn Chaney – Releases January 15, 2019.

This book piqued my interest as soon as I saw it. The cover looks great and this sounds really suspenseful.




We Shouldn’t by Vi Keeland – Releases January 21, 2019.


I’m a sucker for a cute romance and I love Vi Keeland. This one sounds cute and funny. 





The Deceivers (The Valhalla Academy #1) by Kristen Simmons – Releases February 5, 2019.


Pretty Little Liars meets Ocean’s 11? Ummm Yes Please! It’s been a while since I’ve read a good con artist story. Fingers crossed it meets my expectations. 




99 Percent Mine by Sally Thorne – Releases January 29, 2019.


As soon as I see the words romantic comedy, I am sold. 99 Percent Mine sounds totally cute and swoon worthy. 





Sherwood by Meagan Spooner – Releases on March 19, 2019.

I love Robin Hood. And I can appreciate a good spin on a classic tale. Sherwood looks like it would be a lot of fun to read.





Call Me Evie by J.P. Pomare – Releases March 5, 2019.


I am all for a good psychological thriller and this one sounds like it’s right up my alley.







Meet Cute by Helena Hunting – Releases April 9, 2019.


Here is yet another romantic comedy on my list. There seem to be a lot of good ones coming out. Meet Cute sounds totally adorable! I cannot wait to check it out. 






I Owe You One by Sophie Kinsella – Releases February 5, 2019.

Sophie Kinsella’s books are usually bright and fun romances. I enjoyed her Shopaholic series, and I hope that I like this one just as well.




Lock Every Door by Riley Sager – Releases July 2, 2019.

So technically this book is slightly passed the first half of 2019, but it’s so close I am putting on the list anyways. I love Riley Sager. Final Girls was one of my favorite reads and I crossing my fingers that this book is just as good if not better. So excited for it!


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it when you read it! Thanks for stopping by Louise.

      Delete
  2. Yes, I'm curious about "Call Me Evie" as well.

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for LOCK EVERY DOOR!!! I loved FINAL GIRLS and THE LAST TIME I LIED. I also love how all 3 covers are matchy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Final Girls was awesome! I never thought about that with the covers. Good Eye Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherwood looks awesome, I'm looking forward to it :)
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/01/08/top-ten-tuesday-193/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! As Long As We Both Shall Live and Lock Every Door are definitely two I'm looking forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, Sherwood sounds interesting! I love retellings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are so many great books coming out! I hadn't heard about Call Me Evie and already added it to my TBR! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete