Friday, October 3, 2014

The Sinner’s Bargain (Contracts & Deceptions #2) by Claire Contreras



Publication: September 28, 2014
Publisher: Claire Contreras
Source: Bought


While trying to rid herself of one debt, Amara is forced into a new one with a man she thought she left behind. When she finds herself unable to shake him off at every turn, she begins to question if the person who once brought her safety is the one she should now be running from.  

*Note: This is the second and last book of this series.*

“...betrayal only hurts when somebody you don’t expect does the stabbing. If it was somebody you were expecting, you wouldn’t feel it as much...it wouldn’t hurt as bad...it wouldn’t cut as deep.”

This book ended up being every bit as good as I was expecting it to be.

I have to admit that I wasn’t a huge fan of Colin towards the end of book one. But he starts to redeem himself in this book. Things are rocky for him and Amara  in the beginning, but I was keeping my fingers crossed that they would be able to resolve their issues and get back together.

After thinking about it, I’m going to say that I liked The Sinner’s Bargain a little bit more than I did The Devil’s Contract. But they are both sooo good. And if you haven’t read the first book yet, I would easily recommend that you give it a go!

The suspense kept building the more I read. There are lies, deceptions, and of course romance. The sex scenes were smoking hot.  Amara and Colin have such a strong chemistry. They can’t seem to stay away from each other for too long. They are like two magnetics being drawn together. The Sinner’s Bargain was so addictive. As soon as I started reading it, I did not want to stop. I only did because I had to get some sleep for work the next day. It was that good. This is the last book in this series, and I thought everything tied together perfectly. I loved it.



RATING: 5 out of 5.



BUY THE BOOK:




My Blog: | Twitter | BlogLovin’ | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment